*Offer applicable only if tires are mounted on rims.*
Just like going to the doctor for a check-up, your MINI needs some TLC too. Your MINI Wheel Alignment is important in keeping your MINI in tip-top shape. A proper Wheel Alignment can protect your tires from unnecessary wear and pulling when steering left and right.
Benefits of a 4 Wheel Alignment?
- Safer Motoring and Better Handling - Many handling problems can be corrected with a 4 Wheel Alignment service. Road shock is more efficiently absorbed when all vehicle components are aligned properly, resulting in a smoother and safer ride.
- Increase Fuel Efficiency - When your MINI isn't aligned correctly, your wheels aren't working the way they should. As a result, your MINI's engine has to work harder to propel you forward and this reduces your car's fuel efficiency.
- Increase Tire Life - When your tires are aligned they are working in harmony together, allowing you to travel further and avoid buying new tires sooner than you need to.
4 Wheel Alignment Includes:
- Inspection of suspension, steering components, and tires.
- Checking and correction of all adjustable angles as required.
Wheel Install & Balance
Balanced tires can be the difference between a good or bad driving experience. Some MINI vehicles (and drivers) are more sensitive to an out of balance tire than others- but no one is happy with a vibration.
An out of balance tire can adversely affect ride quality, shorten the life of your tires, bearings, shocks and other suspension components. If you have a vibration that is dependent on speed, and usually becomes noticeable around 65 to 75 km/h and increases as your speed increases, it is most likely balance-related.
To book a Service appointment at MINI Toronto, call us at 416-623-6464 or click the button below for a Service Request.