The Original – New Every Time: The MINI 3-door, the MINI 5-door, the MINI Convertible.
1 of 8
The original in the small car premium segment moves to the next stage of its evolution. With an intensive makeover for the MINI 3-door, the MINI 5-door and the MINI Convertible, the British premium automobile manufacturer confirms the position of the three models as the premium providers of driving fun, expressive design and individual style.
Clear exterior design accents give it a purist appearance that emphasises the hallmark design features. In addition, the innovative Multitone Roof creates unique individualisation opportunities. In the interior, the extensively redesigned cockpit underlines the premium character of the MINI-3 door, the MINI-5 door and the MINI Convertible. Attractive additions to the range of standard and optional equipment, new exterior paint finishes, light-alloy wheels, interior and seating surfaces as well as innovative technology in the areas of chassis, driver assistance systems, operation and connectivity round off the latest update for the British brand's small car models.
20 years after the launch of the modern MINI, the latest model generation presents itself in top form. The concept associated with the relaunch of the brand, namely to build premium cars for the small car segment, has turned into a unique and global success story. Today, MINI is the epitome of agile driving combined with an unmistakable look; it meets the highest standards in terms of technology and quality in its vehicle class. "With the current model revision, the MINI has reached a level of maturity that makes it more exceptional in the small car segment with regard to design, product substance and premium quality, than ever before," says Bernd Körber, Head of the MINI brand. "The MINI is the original that stands out from the crowd and it continues to reinvent itself again and again."
The global market launch of the latest edition of the MINI-3 door, MINI 5-door and MINI Convertible models will begin in March 2021. In a model-specific version, the comprehensive design, technology and premium quality update also gives fresh impetus to the all-electric MINI Cooper SE (fuel consumption combined: 0.0 l/100 km (WLTP); combined power consumption: 17.6 - 15.2 kWh/100 km (WLTP), 16.1 - 14.9 kWh/100 km (NEDC); combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km) in continuing its successful push into the electric vehicle segment. The latest version of the extreme athletes, the MINI John Cooper Works (combined fuel consumption: 7.1 - 6.8 l/100 km (WLTP), 7.1 - 6.9 l/100 km (NEDC); combined CO2 emissions: 161 - 155 g/km (WLTP), 163 - 158 g/km (NEDC) and MINI John Cooper Works Convertible (combined fuel consumption: 7.4 -7.1 l/100 km (WLTP), 7.4 - 7.1 l/100 km (NEDC); combined CO2 emissions: 167 - 161 g/km (WLTP), 169 - 163 g/km (NEDC) also benefits from a model-specific further development of their design and their product substance.
MINI 3-door, MINI 5-door, MINI Convertible: The innovations in brief.
• Purist look thanks to new front design.
• LED headlights now as standard equipment.
• Characteristic side scuttles in a new design.
• Redesigned rear apron, LED rear lights in Union Jack design
• World innovation: The Multitone Roof.
• New body colours and light alloy wheels.
• Newly-designed interior surfaces and air outlets.
• Redesigned steering wheels, optionally heated for the first time.
• Multifunctional instrument display with 5-inch colour display.
• Central instrument cluster with new Piano Black high-gloss
surround, 8.8-inch display and modern graphics display as standard.
• Sports seats in new Light Chequered colour.
• New Ambient Light option with extended features.
• Adaptive chassis now features frequency-selective damping.
• Electric parking brake available for the first time.
• Active Cruise Control now with Stop & Go function.
• Greater safety thanks to new lane departure warning and bad
• Piano Black exterior with extended features.
• New equipment packages allow for targeted individualisation.
Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that you’re about to leave the MINI Canada ("MINI"), a division of BMW Canada Inc., website platform.
The third party website you will be entering is not owned or operated by MINI and/or its affiliates.
That means, we do not endorse, nor are responsible for the content, products, or services on the third party website.
so please be sure to read the third party policies closely.
We’ll be right here awaiting your return!